We are looking for a Content Research Specialist to join our writing team to gather the information that will enrich our clients' websites and be used in the production of new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy.
Content Research Specialist responsibilities include sourcing information regarding our client's target SEO keywords and related topics. If you love the research process but hate the actual writing, this job is perfect for you!
You’ll contribute to a database of information to help the content team produce articles that appeal to client audiences, attract customers, and boost brand awareness. Samples of your work or portfolio of any published articles are welcome, but not required. Fresh graduates welcome!
This is a full-time position that rewards dedication, communication, and personal growth goals. We train our writers to greatly improve their skills over time. If you're looking for a company where you can grow your skill set, we're the perfect place!
We support remote work.
- Research industry-related topics (from online sources such as blogs, studies, interviews, and more)
- Identify relevant topics, fact-check, and analyze sources to generate value-adding information
- Create content strategies to contribute to client SEO efforts
- Coordinate with content writers and editors to create compelling content
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Compile information into documents ready for content writers to use
- Organize sources and store information into databases for referral
- Work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role is preferred
- Writing samples
- Excellent English reading and writing skills
- Work hard, play hard attitude
- Ability to skim information and identify the most relevant portions
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Desire to grow and develop your skill set
- Communication skills (Slack) - as a remote team member, communication is crucial
- Laptop, Chromebook, or desktop that can handle G Suite and communication applications
- Decent internet connection (Internet allowance provided after probation)
Why You Should Join Us
- Remote Position - Have a great work/life balance on a great salary, with a great team!
- Solid career growth plan
- Work hard, play hard environment
- Competitive salary
- Friendly team
- Customized benefits
- National holidays off or 1.5x overtime
Please Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. The offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks which can include criminal records.